9.28.2011

Ottawa - OIAF

OIAF is for Ottawa International Animation Festival which I had the pleasure to attend with my colleague and friend, Matt. It was our first time to Ottawa and we had a great time! The festival was spread out at different locations downtown, which gave us lots of opportunity for site seeing. We spent 4 days watching animation from all over the world. There were many different techniques and applications including commercial, promotional, experimental, stop motion, traditional, abstract, and the list goes on. While I'm reserving most of the festival account for work, I will share some of the images I captured from the trip. We did a lot of walking to get the Bytowne Theater and the Arts Court building, passing the beautiful parliament building daily, but we rented some BIXI bikes to get over to the National Museum where the giant spider was hanging out.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Great pictures! I've added it to my "places I want to see" list. Glad you had an enjoyable time!

Gulcin said...

You have an amazing blog! Very nice to meet you and your blog...
xx

http://olriccrafts.blogspot.com/